Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday
Detroit Lions running back Ty Johnson (concussion) has been removed from Week 11's injury report.
Johnson will be available for Week 11's matchup against the Dallas Cowboys after clearing concussion protocol. Expect the speedy back to share time with J.D. McKissic.
Johnson's Week 11 projection includes 56.6 scrimmage yards on 13.2 touches.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice December 4th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions December 2nd, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury December 2nd, 2019
- Lions send Jeff Driskel to IR, sign QB Kyle Sloter November 30th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (shoulder) active for Week 13's matchup against Chicago November 28th, 2019