Josh Doctson (hamstring) activated off injured reserve by Minnesota
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Josh Doctson has been activated from injured reserve on Friday ahead of the team's Week 11 game against the Denver Broncos.
Doctson was placed on IR before appearing in a single game for the Vikings, who acquired the former first-round pick in September. He'll likely be eased back in, but with Adam Thielen sidelined, the Vikings can use all the help they can get.
Our models project Doctson for 9.9 receiving yards and 1.6 touchdowns.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020