Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) returns to Cowboys practice
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) resumed practicing on a limited basis Thursday.
Cooper should be fine for Week 11 against the Detroit Lions after sitting out Wednesday's practice. He's averaging 111.0 yards over the last three games and has scored in back-to-back weeks. Cooper may have a tough matchup against Darius Slay, but as a team, the Lions are allowing the fifth-most receiving yards per game (286.7).
numberFire's models project Cooper for 14.8 FanDuel points versus the Lions, at a cost of $8,100. He's the WR4 in our Week 11 fantasy rankings.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Cowboys waive kicker Brett Maher December 9th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee) practicing in full for Cowboys December 2nd, 2019