Cardinals' David Johnson not listed on Wednesday's injury report
Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson was not on the team's injury report on Wednesday.
Johnson is coming off his most disappointing game as a pro in which he gained just 2 yards on 5 carries and had 1 reception for 8 yards. With Johnson not on the injury report, his performance wasn't likely due to an injury, which isn't a great sign for his production going forward. Next up for Johnson is a clash with a San Francisco 49ers' run defense rated 11th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Johnson for 32 rushing yards, .23 rushing touchdowns, 27.8 receiving yards, and 9.4 FanDuel points in Week 11. He is priced at $6,200.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray throws 2 touchdown, 3 interceptions Sunday in a loss December 9th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) returns to practice Monday November 25th, 2019