Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
Cooper was unable to practice after suffering knee and ankle injuries. Despite Wednesday's absence, the Cowboys' lead receiver is still expected to play in Week 11's matchup against the Detroit Lions.
Cooper's Week 11 projection includes 5.6 receptions for 88.8 yards on 8.8 targets.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Cowboys waive kicker Brett Maher December 9th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee) practicing in full for Cowboys December 2nd, 2019