Tyler Lockett reportedly expected to play for Seahawks after bye
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (leg) is expected to be ready to play Week 12 against the Philadelphia Eagles following the bye, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The bye week comes at a fortunate time after Lockett spent the last two nights in the hospital due to swelling in his injured right leg. It sounds like he will be fine.
Lockett has 62 catches for 793 yards and 6 touchdowns on 6 targets in 10 games this season. He is the WR7 in numberFire's Remaining Year Projections.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney (core) active for Monday night's matchup against Minnesota December 2nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson expected to see usual workload in Week 13 despite fumbling issues November 29th, 2019
- Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny to split Seahawks backfield Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Seahawks' Jadeveon Clowney (hip) inactive for Week 12 November 24th, 2019
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) not listed on Week 12's injury report November 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Luke Willson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 22nd, 2019