Matthew Stafford (back) not practicing for Lions on Wednesday
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (back) is not practicing Wednesday.
Stafford was present but not participating. He could be headed for a second straight absence in Week 11 against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. Jeff Driskel started in Stafford's place last week.
The Cowboys are giving up the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks (13.4).
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Marvin Jones (ankle) finished for Lions this season December 11th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice December 4th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions December 2nd, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury December 2nd, 2019
- Lions send Jeff Driskel to IR, sign QB Kyle Sloter November 30th, 2019