Lions' Ty Johnson still in concussion protocol
Detroit Lions rookie running back Ty Johnson (concussion) is not practicing Wednesday.
Johnson is still in the concussion protocol. J.D. McKissic and Paul Perkins will likely split backfield work for the Lions if Johnson is ruled out for Week 11 against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. The Cowboys are 14th in the NFL against the run (103.4 yards per game) this season.
The Lions are 3.5-point underdogs in Week 11 with an implied total of 22.75 points, per numberFire's NFL Heat Map. The Cowboys are 19th in the NFL in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019