Bengals' A.J. Green (ankle) back in rehab mode
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green (ankle) is not practicing Wednesday.
Bengals head coach Zac Taylor says Green is back in rehab mode. At this point, there's no guarantee the receiver ever plays this season. Tyler Boyd, Auden Tate, and Alex Erickson will continue working as the Bengals' top receiving trio. They play the Oakland Raiders on the road in Week 11.
The Raiders are giving up the third-most receiving yards per game this season (300.2).
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- John Ross (clavicle) added to Cincinnati's active roster on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- John Ross (clavicle) expected to return for Bengals Week 14 December 2nd, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (ankle) will not play in Week 13's matchup against Jets November 29th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) still day-to-day for Bengals November 25th, 2019
- Andy Dalton to take back over for Bengals in Week 13 against Jets November 25th, 2019