Austin Hooper (knee) reportedly out for Falcons 'about a month'
Atlanta Falcons tight end Austin Hooper is expected to be sidelined "about a month" with a sprained MCL, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
That would mean a Week 15 return, which is typically the fantasy football semi-finals in most leagues, for Hooper. Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley should dominate targets from Matt Ryan while Hooper is out. Luke Stocker and Jaeden Graham are unlikely to do much. Falcons head coach Dan Quinn has already said that Hooper is a "long shot" for Week 11 against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Hooper is averaging 14.1 FanDuel points per game. He has 56 catches for 608 yards and 6 touchdowns on 67 targets.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Devonta Freeman (knee) absent on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley (abdomen) finished for 2019 December 9th, 2019
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (abdominal) ruled out for remainder of Week 14's game against Carolina December 8th, 2019
- Falcons' Julio Jones (shoulder) will play in Week 14's game against Panthers December 6th, 2019