Alshon Jeffery (ankle) day-to-day for Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (ankle) is day-to-day, head coach Doug Pederson said.
Jeffery missing practice coming out of the bye week is an ominous sign for his status for Sunday's Week 11 game against the New England Patriots. He suffered the injury in Week 9, but it was believed to be a minor issue that would heal during the bye. The Eagles are already missing DeSean Jackson (groin, injured reserve) in a tough matchup.
Jeffery is the WR37 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 8.7 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $6,200.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery needs Lisfranc surgery December 12th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) practicing for Eagles Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) officially placed on Eagles IR December 12th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) reportedly will not play again for Eagles this season December 11th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019