Tyler Lockett (leg) not expected to miss Seahawks games
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (leg) isn't expected to miss any games, according to head coach Pete Carroll.
It's worth mentioning that Carroll is always optimistic about the availability of his players. The Seahawks are on bye in Week 11, so Lockett has nearly two weeks to get right for a Week 12 matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles. D.K. Metcalf and Josh Gordon will take on more work if Lockett winds up missing game action.
Lockett has 62 catches for 793 yards and 6 touchdowns on 6 targets in 10 games this season. He is the WR7 in numberFire's Remaining Year Projections.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020