Josh Gordon catches 2 passes on limited snaps in Seahawks debut
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Josh Gordon caught 2 passes on 2 targets for 27 yards in a 27-24, Week 10 overtime win over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
Gordon played 28-of-74 (37.8 percent) offensive snaps in his Seahawks debut. He wasn't targeted until late in the fourth quarter, but both of Gordon's catches resulted in key third-down conversions. The Seahawks have a bye in Week 11 and Tyler Lockett is reportedly dealing with a major leg issue, so Gordon figures to be much more involved in Week 12 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Gordon scored 3.7 FanDuel points in the win. He's the WR96 in numberFire's rest-of-season fantasy rankings.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney (core) active for Monday night's matchup against Minnesota December 2nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson expected to see usual workload in Week 13 despite fumbling issues November 29th, 2019
- Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny to split Seahawks backfield Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Seahawks' Jadeveon Clowney (hip) inactive for Week 12 November 24th, 2019
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) not listed on Week 12's injury report November 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Luke Willson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 22nd, 2019