Deebo Samuel has first 100-yard performance in 49ers' loss
San Francisco 49ers rookie wide receiver Deebo Samuel caught 8 passes on 11 targets for 112 yards in a 27-24, Week 10 overtime loss to the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night.
Samuel led both teams in receiving across the board and also set new career-highs in every category. He stepped in as the primary target once Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) joined George Kittle (knee, ankle) on the sidelines. It was just the second time this season Samuel caught more than 4 passes, as well as the second time he had at least 45 receiving yards. His Week 11 role against the Arizona Cardinals will be largely contingent on the availability of Kittle and Sanders.
Samuel scored 15.2 FanDuel points on Monday. He's the WR38 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 8.7 FanDuel points, at a cost of $5,600.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020