Matt Breida gains 25 yards, leaves 49ers' loss early with ankle issue
San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida rushed 10 times for 18 yards and caught 2 passes (2 targets) for 7 yards in a 27-24, Week 10 overtime loss to the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night.
Breida made an early exit in the second half after aggravating an ankle injury that limited him in practice last week. He out-carried Tevin Coleman 10-9 despite the early exit, but Breida couldn't find any running room, as his 1.8 yards per carry mark a new season-low. Assuming he's fine for Week 11, Breida should have an easier go of it against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
Breida scored 3.5 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $6,400 on the main slate in Week 11. numberFire's models project him for 13.0 FanDuel points and he's currently the RB17 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- San Francisco's Matt Breida (ankle) participates in Wednesday's practice December 4th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) may return for 49ers Week 14 December 2nd, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 179 yards, 1 touchdown in 49ers' loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accounts for 154 scrimmage yards in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Update: 49ers' Matt Breida (ankle) will not play in Week 13, per Schefter December 1st, 2019
- Schefter: Matt Breida (ankle) expected to play for 49ers in Week 13 December 1st, 2019