Russell Wilson, Seahawks come away with overtime win in San Francisco
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed 24-of-34 passes for 232 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception in a 27-24, Week 10 overtime win over the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night.
Wilson added 53 rushing yards as the Seahawks handed the 49ers their first loss of the season. He entered halftime with just 73 yards before turning it on for the final two quarters. The Seahawks are off in Week 11 and then return for a Sunday night matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 12.
Wilson scored 15.6 FanDuel points on Monday and is averaging 24.1 FanDuel points per game this season. He's completed 68.5 percent of his passes for 2,737 yards (8.4 yards per attempt), 23 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions through 10 games, plus another 256 yards and 3 touchdowns on the ground. Wilson is the QB6 in numberFire's rest-of-season fantasy rankings.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) probably done for Seahawks in 2019 December 9th, 2019
- Russell Wilson held down in Seahawks' loss Sunday night December 9th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney (core) active for Monday night's matchup against Minnesota December 2nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson expected to see usual workload in Week 13 despite fumbling issues November 29th, 2019