Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks (concussion) is ruled out for Week 11's matchup against the Chicago Bears.
Cooks will not play against the Bears despite receiving clearance to practice in a limited fashion. Josh Reynolds should see more snaps at receiver in Week 11.
Reynolds' projection against the Bears includes 3.1 receptions for 39.7 yards.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 293 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Rams' win December 9th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019