Using Blake Bortles was 'part of game plan,' Rams coach Sean McVay said
Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said inserting quarterback Blake Bortles into the Rams' Week 10 loss against the Pittsburgh Steelers was "part of the game plan."
Bortles took a snap in place of a struggling Jared Goff and rushed for a one-yard in a failed attempt to convert a third down. McVay said he “wanted to try to add a guy in the run game with Blake."
The former Jaguar has appeared in 2 games with the Rams this season, but has yet to attempt a pass.
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns opts out of 2020 season August 4th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020
- 49ers sign tight end Jordan Reed August 3rd, 2020
- Colts place T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) on active/NFI list August 3rd, 2020
- Rams rolling with balanced backfield July 21st, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ankle) expects to be ready for training camp June 10th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to be deployed all over Rams' secondary May 27th, 2020
- Cam Akers 'really exciting' in Rams' offense May 27th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- Rams committed to backfield committee May 21st, 2020