Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen completed 22 of 41 passes for 266 yards in a 19-16 loss to the Cleveland Browns
Allen had a subpar day through the air (only completing 53.7% of his passes and averaging 6.5 yards per pass) but salvaged his fantasy by adding 28 yards and 2 touchdowns on 6 carries. He scored on a 10-yard rush in the second quarter and a 1-yard run in the fourth.
He scored 25.4 FanDuel points to rank sixth among quarterbacks in Week 10.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Bills' corner Levi Wallace out for Wild Card round January 4th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary (rest) inactive in Week 17 as Buffalo opts to rest some of their starters December 29th, 2019
- Devin Singletary rushes for 87 yards in Bills' victory December 16th, 2019
- Devin Singletary nets 93 yards in Bills victory November 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019