Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) not listed on final Week 10 injury report
New Orleans wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith was not listed on the final Week 10 injury report ahead of the team's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Smith hasn't played since Week 2, but coming off the Saints' Week 9 bye, he seems ready to make a return against the Falcons. That's just an added weapon available for Drew Brees and the team's already prolific passing attack.
Our models currently project Smith for 1.2 catches, 16.2 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.9 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Sheldon Rankins (Achilles') reportedly to be ready for Saints' camp March 31st, 2020
- Janoris Jenkins signs with Saints through 2022 March 25th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Saints re-sign Andrus Peat for 5 seasons March 20th, 2020
- Saints reportedly retain Marshon Lattimore March 20th, 2020