Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) questionable for New York in Week 10
New York Jets wide receiver Demaryius Thomas is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the New York Giants.
Thomas has played through a questionable tag all season long, and there's no reason to expect that to change this week.
Our models currently project Thomas for 3.5 catches, 42.5 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.6 FanDuel points.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Jets put Ryan Griffin (ankle) on injured reserve December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) will not play in Week 15's matchup against Baltimore December 11th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell says Jets aren't feeding him enough December 11th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) 'pretty close to 100 percent' December 9th, 2019
- Update: Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) out for rest of Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019