Delanie Walker (ankle) out for Titans in Week 10
Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 10 game against the Kansas city Chiefs.
Walker has been out for a while with the ankle injury, and it's unclear exactly when he'll make a return. In the meantime, Jonnu Smith will get the nod at tight end for quarterback Ryan Tannehill.
In seven games this season, Walker has 21 catches for 215 yards and two touchdowns.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Titans Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Derrick Henry (hamstring) sitting out Titans practice Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to be limited at Titans practice again Week 15 December 10th, 2019
- Ryan Tannehill throws for 391 yards and 3 touchdowns Sunday in Titans' win December 9th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) DNP on Friday December 6th, 2019