Steelers' Trey Edmunds (ribs) not on final Week 10 injury report
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Trey Edmunds was not listed on the team's final Week 10 injury report ahead of its game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Edmunds is dealing with a ribs injury, but he's apparently good to go against the Rams. With James Conner and Benny Snell both out, Jaylen Samuels and Edmunds will carry the workload.
Our models project Edmunds for 31.7 rushing yards, 6.3 receiving yards, 0.2 total touchdowns and 5.7 FanDuel points.
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly believe Tua Tagovailoa could see rookie snaps May 26th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky to both play preseason with Bears' starters May 26th, 2020
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Ben Roethlisberger throws passes to fellow Steelers May 18th, 2020
- James Conner to resume Steelers' 'featured runner' role May 15th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle surgery) moving pain-free May 15th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of 2020 regular season May 9th, 2020
- Bouchette: Steelers 'likely to cut back' on James Conner's 2020 workload May 2nd, 2020
- Steelers tie up T.J. Watt through 2021 April 28th, 2020