Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (knee) starting in Week 10
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes will return in Week 10 in the team's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Mahomes has been out since suffering a dislocated kneecap in the second quarter of the team's Week 7 game against the Denver Broncos, and three weeks later, he's ready to get the start under center once again. That means Matt Moore, who had been filling in for Mahomes, will return to a backup role (unless the Chiefs opt for Chad Henne).
Our models project Mahomes for 306.0 passing yards, 2.3 touchdowns, 0.7 interceptions and 22.1 FanDuel points.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020