Keenan Allen leads Chargers' loss in receiving
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen caught 8 passes on 11 targets for 68 yards in a 26-24, Week 10 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Thursday night.
Allen added an 18-yard rush. He led the contest in catches, yards, and targets, with the first two being his highest totals since Week 3. The veteran wideout has seen 10-plus targets three times in the last four games, but he's averaged just 55.5 yards per game in that span. The Chargers will host the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11 on Monday night.
Allen scored 12.6 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 62 catches for 725 yards and 3 touchdowns on 95 targets through 10 games.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry held to 10 yards on just 3 targets Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) available for Week 13's game against Denver December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers' Philip Rivers could be benched for Tyrod Taylor December 1st, 2019
- Chargers activate safety Adrian Phillips off IR November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James on track to return Sunday November 30th, 2019