Philip Rivers performs poorly, Chargers cave in Oakland
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers completed 17-of-31 passes for 207 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions in a 26-24, Week 10 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Thursday night.
Rivers was pretty terrible in this one, especially on the Chargers' final drive. With less than a minute to go and all three timeouts remaining, the 37-year-old veteran failed to complete a single pass before finally ending things with an interception. He has 3 touchdowns and 4 interceptions over the last three games. The Chargers will host the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11 next Monday night.
Rivers scored 13.3 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's completed 65.9 percent of his passes for 2,816 yards (7.7 per attempt), 14 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions through 10 games.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry held to 10 yards on just 3 targets Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) available for Week 13's game against Denver December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers' Philip Rivers could be benched for Tyrod Taylor December 1st, 2019
- Chargers activate safety Adrian Phillips off IR November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James on track to return Sunday November 30th, 2019