Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (knee) listed as a full participant in practice on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes was listed as a full participant in practice on Wednesday.
Mahomes got in his first full practice since suffering a dislocated knee cap in Week 7 as he prepares for a potential return in Week 10 against the Tennessee Titans. A full practice is a great sign for his availability this Sunday and he is tentatively expected to return to action after missing just two games. If he is active, Mahomes will face off with a Titans pass defense rated 12th overall by our power rankings.
The Kansas City Chiefs implied total of 26 points is tied for the fifth-highest total on Week 10's main slate, according to our DFS matchup heat map.
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021