O.J. Howard 'ready to roll' for Buccaneers against Cardinals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard is "ready to roll" for Week 10 against the Arizona Cardinals, head coach Bruce Arians said.
Howard hasn't played since Week 6. Cameron Brate (ribs) and Antony Auclair (toe) are both dealing with injuries, so Howard could be in line for an expanded role in a great matchup on Sunday. The Cardinals have given up the most receptions (64), yards (810), and touchdowns (9) to tight ends this season.
Howard has just 13 catches for 176 scoreless yards (13.5 per catch) on 18 targets in six games this season. He's averaging only 4.4 FanDuel points per contest, but the Cardinals are giving up an NFL-high 18.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019