Dolphins' Preston Williams done for season with knee injury
Miami Dolphins rookie wide receiver Preston Williams (knee) will miss the remainder of the 2019 season, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Williams suffered the injury in the Dolphins' first win of the season on Sunday. He posted the best performance of his young career before exiting, catching 5 passes on 9 targets for 72 yards and 2 touchdowns. DeVante Parker is locked-in as Miami's top target. Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns, and Jakeem Grant will also help fill the void.
Williams caught 32 passes for 428 yards and 3 touchdowns on 60 targets in eight games this season, averaging 9.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Cameron Wake not retiring, in talks with teams for 2020 season March 22nd, 2020
- Patriots reportedly 'unlikely' to target Jameis Winston March 20th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly add Jordan Howard March 17th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly ink Kyle Van Noy to 4-year, $51 million contract March 17th, 2020
- Tom Brady announces he's leaving Patriots March 17th, 2020