Dolphins' Preston Williams done for season with knee injury
Miami Dolphins rookie wide receiver Preston Williams (knee) will miss the remainder of the 2019 season, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Williams suffered the injury in the Dolphins' first win of the season on Sunday. He posted the best performance of his young career before exiting, catching 5 passes on 9 targets for 72 yards and 2 touchdowns. DeVante Parker is locked-in as Miami's top target. Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns, and Jakeem Grant will also help fill the void.
Williams caught 32 passes for 428 yards and 3 touchdowns on 60 targets in eight games this season, averaging 9.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Miami's Jaylen Waddle a "quick learner" June 7th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "throwing with more zip" than last season June 7th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas sitting Monday for Miami May 10th, 2021