Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (knee) inactive for Week 9
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has been officially ruled out of Week 9's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
There was some late-week optimism surrounding Mahomes' potential availability for Week 9 but in the end, he will miss his second straight game with a knee injury. Look for him to have a decent chance of returning in Week 10 against the Tennessee Titans. Matt Moore will continue to quarterback the Chiefs in Mahomes' absence.
In six-plus games this season, Mahomes has completed 157 of his 241 pass attempts for 2,180 yards, 15 touchdowns, and just one interception.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021