Schefter: Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (knee) likely to miss Week 9
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is not expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Mahomes is still trying to make a quick recovery from a dislocated kneecap, but despite practicing all week long - albeit on a limited basis - it seems as though Matt Moore will draw another start for Kansas City.
In six-plus games this season, Mahomes has completed 157 of his 241 pass attempts for 2,180 yards, 15 touchdowns and just one interception.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020