Curtis Samuel (shoulder) not practicing for Panthers Friday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel (shoulder) didn't practice on Friday.
Samuel returned to practice on Thursday after sitting out Wednesday's session, so this may mean he suffered a setback. D.J. Moore and Jarius Wright would see more work in Week 9 against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday if Samuel is ruled out.
Samuel is the WR21 in numberFire's Week 9 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 10.3 FanDuel points. He's priced at $5,600.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021