Patriots' Rex Burkhead (foot) expected to play in Week 8
New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead is expected to be active for Week 8's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Burkhead was last active for the Patriots in Week 4 against the Buffalo Bills. It seems like his time on the sideline is set to end after missing three games with a foot injury. He returns to a backfield already utilizing multiple running backs, with Sony Michel, James White, and Brandon Bolden already receiving weekly touches.
Our models project Burkhead for 2.5 touches and 2.2 FanDuel points in his Week 8 return. He is priced at $5,300.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- Jets willing to listen to calls for Jamal Adams May 22nd, 2020
- Devonta Freeman willing to skip 2020 season May 22nd, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Jeff Thomas has 'best chance' among Patriots' UDFA wideouts May 22nd, 2020
- Patrick Chung reportedly extends with Patriots through 2023 May 20th, 2020
- Patriots tackle Yodny Cajuste "healthy and good to go" May 17th, 2020
- Patriots sought assurance before Devin Asiasi trade up May 13th, 2020
- Patriots put Dalton Keene to paper May 13th, 2020