Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8
Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs missed practice on Wednesday with a shoulder injury.
Jacobs was originally thought to be receiving a day of rest following his continued heavy usage, but coach Gruden said that he is legitimately questionable for Week 8 with a shoulder injury. Jacobs left Week 7's game against the Green Bay Packers for a brief moment before returning, and now it looks like his return doesn't mean he's in the clear. His practice participation will need to be closely monitored heading into a Week 8 meeting with the Houston Texans. If Jacobs were to miss time, DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard would see an increase in volume.
Jacobs has been a bell cow for the Raiders in their last three games, handling an average of 21.3 carries and 2.7 receptions per game.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Darren Waller doesn't do much again for Oakland November 8th, 2019
- Raiders' Tyrell Williams kept out of end zone again November 8th, 2019
- Josh Jacobs tops 100 scrimmage yards in Raiders' win November 8th, 2019
- Derek Carr throws for 289 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in Raiders' win November 4th, 2019
- Raiders center Rodney Hudson will 'miss some time' October 30th, 2019
- Derek Carr throws for 285 yards, 3 touchdowns on Sunday for Oakland October 28th, 2019