Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams' status could go "right up to game time" according to head coach Matt Lafleur.
Adams is still recovering from a toe injury he suffered in Week 4 against the Philadelphia Eagles. Adams has missed 3 games in a row but this news opens the door for a return in Week 8 against the Kansas City Chiefs. While Adams has been out the Packers' offense has averaged 33 points per game and he should return to a much better situation than he left.
Assuming he is active in a limited role, our models project Adams for 7.7 FanDuel points against the Chiefs. He is priced at $8,000 on the Sunday-Monday slate.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020