Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon'
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon (knee, injured reserve) could be waived and available as a free agent "soon," reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Gordon's knee injury is reportedly minor and the receiver believes he will be cleared in the near future, but it looks like he's played his last game for the Patriots. The 28-year-old has just 1 touchdown and less than 85 yards in every game this season.
Gordon caught 20 passes for 287 yards (14.4 per catch) and 1 touchdown on 36 targets in six games for the Patriots this season.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020