Adrian Peterson still intends to play for Washington versus Vikings
Washington Redskins running back Adrian Peterson (ankle) said he plans to play in Thursday's Week 8 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Peterson has reportedly been diagnosed with a Grade 1 high-ankle sprain and Grade 2 low-ankle sprain, but he says his foot is "feeling good." If Peterson winds up being ruled out, Wendell Smallwood may be asked to lead Washington's backfield.
Peterson is currently the RB30 in numberFire's Week 8 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 8.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $5,700.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019