Tarik Cohen comes up with 19 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss
Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen caught 9 passes for 12 yards on 19 targets in a 36-25, Week 7 loss to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday afternoon.
Cohen also rushed 3 times for 10 yards. He became the second NFL player since the 1950 merger to have fewer than 20 yards on 9-plus catches. Cohen has cleared 30 total yards just once over the last five games and twice all season. The Bears host the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 8.
Cohen scored 7.4 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 29 receptions for 147 yards (5.1 per catch) and 1 touchdown through six games, with 20 rushes for 47 yards (2.4 per carry).
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy available for Week 11's matchup against Chargers November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (personal) active on Monday night November 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions November 18th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky dealing with right hip pointer, Bears say November 18th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery (ankle) a game-time decision in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Bears' Adam Shaheen (foot) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Trey Burton (calf) will not play in Week 11 for Chicago November 15th, 2019