Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling turns 3 targets into 133 yards, touchdown
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling caught 2 passes on 3 targets for 133 yards and 1 touchdown in a 42-24, Week 7 win over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Valdes-Scantling's snaps and usage were limited due to knee and ankle issues, but he was efficient as they come in this one. The second-year man caught a 59-yarder down the field early in the third quarter and then followed up with a 74-yard catch-and-run touchdown in the fourth. He figures to be more involved in Week 8 on the road against the Kansas City Chiefs.
MVS scored a season-high 20.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 21 receptions for 416 yards (19.8 per catch) and 2 touchdowns on 37 targets through seven contests.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Jones piles on 3 touchdowns in Packers' victory November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams accumulates 118 yards in Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams (toe) not listed on Packers' final Week 10 injury report November 8th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) limited on Thursday November 7th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams held to 41 yards in return November 4th, 2019