Ezekiel Elliott gains 147 yards, scores as Cowboys clobber Eagles
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott rushed 22 times for 111 yards and 1 touchdown and caught 6 passes (7 targets) for 36 yards in a 37-10, Week 7 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night.
Elliott not only topped the century mark for the second straight game and fourth time this season, but he also led the Cowboys in receptions and targets. He's only been kept out of the end zone once in seven games. The offensive line is as healthy as it's been all season, so Elliott could be in line for an even bigger second half after the Cowboys' Week 8 bye.
Zeke scored 23.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 602 rushing yards (4.5 per carry), 6 touchdowns, 176 receiving yards, and 24 catches (30 targets) this season.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) "good to go" in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) returns to Cowboys practice November 14th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Amari Cooper catches 11 for 147 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss November 11th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott held to 47 yards in Cowboys' loss November 11th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws 3 TDs, but Cowboys fall Sunday night November 11th, 2019