Ezekiel Elliott gains 147 yards, scores as Cowboys clobber Eagles
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott rushed 22 times for 111 yards and 1 touchdown and caught 6 passes (7 targets) for 36 yards in a 37-10, Week 7 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night.
Elliott not only topped the century mark for the second straight game and fourth time this season, but he also led the Cowboys in receptions and targets. He's only been kept out of the end zone once in seven games. The offensive line is as healthy as it's been all season, so Elliott could be in line for an even bigger second half after the Cowboys' Week 8 bye.
Zeke scored 23.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 602 rushing yards (4.5 per carry), 6 touchdowns, 176 receiving yards, and 24 catches (30 targets) this season.
- Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Texans on Thursday November 20th, 2019
- Julio Jones (foot) held out of practice on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) sidelined at 49ers practice November 20th, 2019
- Chris Thompson (toe) returns to practice for Washington November 20th, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) remains out for 49ers November 20th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee) expected to play for Cowboys against Patriots November 19th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 444 yards, 3 touchdowns in Cowboys' win Sunday November 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup accounts for 148 receiving yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) "good to go" in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) returns to Cowboys practice November 14th, 2019