Michael Thomas tallies 131 yards on 9 catches in Saints' victory
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas caught 9-of-11 targets for 131 yards in a 36-25, Week 7 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Thomas was the only Saints player with double-digit targets and his 14.6 yards per catch is the receiver's second-best mark of the season. He has 80-plus yards and/or a touchdown in every game this season while averaging 11.1 targets per contest. The Saints draw Patrick Peterson and the Arizona Cardinals at home in Week 8.
Thomas scored 17.6 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's averaging 17.9 FanDuel points per game this season, with 62 catches (78 targets) for 763 yards (12.3 per catch) and 3 touchdowns.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Tampa Bay November 15th, 2019
- Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) misses Saints practice November 13th, 2019
- Saints' Andrus Peat (arm) reportedly out 6 weeks November 13th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 287 yards in Saints' loss Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara salvages line through air in Saints' loss November 11th, 2019
- Michael Thomas turns in 152 yards on 13 catches for New Orleans November 11th, 2019