Michael Thomas tallies 131 yards on 9 catches in Saints' victory
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas caught 9-of-11 targets for 131 yards in a 36-25, Week 7 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Thomas was the only Saints player with double-digit targets and his 14.6 yards per catch is the receiver's second-best mark of the season. He has 80-plus yards and/or a touchdown in every game this season while averaging 11.1 targets per contest. The Saints draw Patrick Peterson and the Arizona Cardinals at home in Week 8.
Thomas scored 17.6 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's averaging 17.9 FanDuel points per game this season, with 62 catches (78 targets) for 763 yards (12.3 per catch) and 3 touchdowns.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas sets single-season catch record in Week 16's victory over Titans December 22nd, 2019
- Alvin Kamara records 89 scoreless yards for Saints December 17th, 2019