Teddy Bridgewater tosses 2 touchdowns as Saints maim Bears
New Orleans Saints quarterback Teddy Bridgewater completed 23-of-38 passes for 281 yards with 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in a 36-25, Week 7 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Bridgewater could have had an even bigger line if Ted Ginn managed to bring down what would have been a 30-yard touchdown. He still finished with his second-highest yardage total and recorded multiple touchdowns for the third time this season. The Saints host the Arizona Cardinals in Week 8 in what may be Bridgewater's last start before Drew Brees (thumb) returns following the team's Week 9 bye.
Teddy B scored 19.9 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's completed 67.7 percent of his passes for 1,370 yards (7.0 per attempt) with 9 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in six games (five starts) this season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas sets single-season catch record in Week 16's victory over Titans December 22nd, 2019
- Alvin Kamara records 89 scoreless yards for Saints December 17th, 2019