Minnesota's Dalvin Cook scores two touchdowns in Week 7
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook produced 149 scrimmage yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 42-30 victory over the Detroit Lions.
After a quiet Week 6, Cook demolished Detroit's run defense for his fourth 100-yard performance of the season. As long as Cook stays healthy, Minnesota's star running back looks like a premier option every week.
In Week 7's win over the Lions, Cook scored 27.4 FanDuel points. For the season, the young Vikings' back has produced 945 scrimmage yards and 8 touchdowns.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup accounts for 148 receiving yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) officially ruled out for Vikings Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) has 'chance' to play for Vikings Week 11 November 14th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (hamstring) did not practice again Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (hamstring) not practicing on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Stefon Diggs stays quiet in Vikings' victory November 11th, 2019