Indianapolis' Zach Pascal posts 6-106-2 in Week 7's victory over the Texans
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Zach Pascal produced 6 receptions for 106 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 7's 30-23 victory over the Houston Texans.
With Parris Campbell inactive, Pascal emerged in Week 7 with a career-high 106 yards and 2 touchdowns. The 24-year old should continue to see snaps at receiver with Campbell sidelined with an abdomen injury.
In Sunday's victory against the Texans, Pascal scored 25.6 FanDuel points. For the season, the Colts' wide out has hauled in 13 receptions for 239 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019