Colts' Jacoby Brissett throws four touchdowns in Week 7's victory over Houston
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett produced 26 completions for 326 yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's win over the Houston Texans.
After a quiet game in Kansas City, Brissett flashed his play-making ability with a season-high 326 yards and 4 touchdowns. Despite the run-first nature of the Colts' offense, the 26-year old quarterback has been impressive this season, averaging 2.3 touchdown passes per game.
In Sunday's win over the Texans, Brissett scored 27.64 FanDuel points. Through six games, the Colts' signal caller has produced 134 completions for 1,388 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019