Packers' Aaron Rodgers torches the Oakland secondary for 429 yards and 5 touchdowns in Week 7
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers completed 25 passes for 429 yards, and 5 touchdowns on 31 attempts in a 42-24 win over the Raiders in Week 7. Rodgers also scored a rushing touchdown.
Rodgers looked like his old self in this one, moving the ball down the field at will against the Raiders. Even with his top pass-catching option still sidelined, Rodgers took over the game and had his best performance of the season. Rodgers threw a touchdown to five different players with Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jake Kumerow, Jimmy Graham, Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams all getting in on the action. Next up for Rodgers in Week 8 is a meeting with the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday night.
Rodgers is up to 2,109 yards, 13 touchdowns and 2 interceptions for the season. His 43.76 FanDuel points were the most by any player at any position on the early slate.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020