Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) ruled out of Week 7 game against the Vikings
Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson has been ruled out against the Minnesota Vikings with a knee injury.
Johnson suffered the injury in the second quarter of the game. He went to the locker room and returned with a knee brace and tried to get loose by riding a stationary bike but was unable to return. Ty Johnson and J.D. McKissic split work in his absence.
Before leaving the game, Johnson had 5 carries for 23 yards and 0 catches on 1 target.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (back) could miss up to six weeks November 17th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) ruled out for Lions second straight week November 15th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) resumes practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson still in concussion protocol November 13th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) not practicing for Lions on Wednesday November 13th, 2019