Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk is not expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the New York Giants, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Kirk, like his teammate David Johnson, is dealing with an ankle injury and was considered questionable to play entering the weekend. However, it seems that Kirk's ailment is enough to keep him out of action on game day. Behind Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona's receiving corps is extremely lacking.
In four games this season, Kirk has 24 catches for 242 yards and 26.00 FanDuel points.
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019