Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson is projected by our models for 11.2 FanDuel points against the New Orleans Saints in Week 7.
Robinson will return from his bye to face off with Marcus Lattimore and the New Orleans Saints' pass defense. Lattimore has been one of the best corners in the league this season and recently held Amari Cooper, Mike Evans, and D.J. Chark to a combined 8 catches for 91 yards over his last three games. Robinson also has to contend with the likely return of Mitchell Trubisky at quarterback, who was struggling with his accuracy before getting hurt. It all adds up to a difficult week for Robinson, despite his projected high volume of targets.
Robinson's Week 7 projection includes 4.7 receptions for 66.4 yards and .37 touchdowns on 8.5 targets. He is priced at $7,000.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) questionable for Week 11's game against Cardinals November 15th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Bears' Adam Shaheen (foot) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Trey Burton (calf) will not play in Week 11 for Chicago November 15th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery (ankle) questionable in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Adam Shaheen (foot) misses practice on Thursday for Bears November 14th, 2019
- Trey Burton (calf) misses practice again on Thursday for Chicago November 14th, 2019